Can't control your edges ?

If your hair is anything like mines then you would know how bad of a struggle it is to find the perfect edge control that can keep you...



If your hair is anything like mines then you would know how bad of a struggle it is to find the perfect edge control that can keep your edges tamed all day, With almost every single edge control product that I’ve tried , in order for it to slay my edges correctly I would have to tie my hair down at night. Before I found out about hicks edges, I could never just apply edge control without tying my hair down. Hicks edges is so far the best edge control I’ve ever used ! It does not flake up at all , it doesn't make your hair feel hard and best of all , it haves your edges slayed all day long ! However, this product is kind of pricey but it is very much worth it ! I got this product from Sally's and it had cost around $14.

You Might Also Like

0 comments